Free Admin Panel Theme From Theme Forest

This September, Theme Forest releasing admin panel template from rzepak for free.

rzepak

You’re a great PHP programmer, but you find that your web applications aren’t visually appealing? In that case, Ultimate Admin Theme provides the perfect solution!

• Tableless
  • Full CSS and xhtml design
  • Dropdown menu
  • Two color schemes!
  • jQuery magic
  • jQuery calendar(datepicker)
  • editable textarea with markitup
  • layered PSD included
  • valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict

You are granted ONE free usage of the item in a project either commercial or non-commercial. You may not use the file in multiple projects unless you purchase licenses in the usual way. You may not redistribute the item in any way. If you need a different license for this file, you may purchase it.

UPDATE: the free template is no longer available, but you can still browse for admin template here.

6 thoughts on “Free Admin Panel Theme From Theme Forest

1. alok Kumar Mistry

Hey I found this interesting. But when I go there i found that the offer is over and certainly I missed it. I want that theme, that’s the best, if you have that theme please send me to my e mail I will be grateful to you. Thank you. Waiting for more like this…

1. Talk Web ID Post author

they only release it for one month only as each month they give away one free theme so you have to check every month to find and get new freebie

1. Talk Web ID Post author

You have to contact ThemeForest as they are the one that hosting that theme, TalkWebID only posting about the theme to share it with others.

Leave a Reply to Talk Web ID Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *